What data do we collect from you?
When calling and using this page:
- IP address,
- timestamp of access,
- requested resource,
- transferred amount of data and
- duration of data transmission,
- origin of your page request,
- name and version of the browser software
The server log data is held for 90 days.
How do we collect your information?
As part of accessing our website, the access data is automatically logged. Otherwise, all other data will be collected through your entries.
What do we use your data for?
To provide our information, products and services and to optimize and protect our website.
We want to respect and protect your privacy. We have generally built our websites so that you can visit decompiled.de without being personally identifiable and without disclosing personal information. If you decide to provide us with personal information, it is our obligation to handle this personal information carefully.
Concept of personal data
Personal data is individual information that can be used to draw conclusions about the identity or the factual circumstances of a person. These include, for example, the correct name, address, phone number and e-mail address. Information whose content does not directly refer to the identity or factual circumstances of an individual person, e.g. the number of visitors to a website, for example, is not covered.
Collection and use of personal data
Access to information from decompiled.de is usually free. There is no personal registration required. Personal information is collected to the extent necessary to perform the services. This is the case, for example, if you subscribe to the newsletter online, maintain your company entry on our website or use services from us that require prior registration (e.g participation in working groups). For paid services, such as conference participation, trade fair bookings, etc. your personal data will only be collected in order to be able to transmit and bill you for our services.
The Registration for the conference will be handled through eventbrite.
We will keep your personal information strictly confidential. A transfer of your personal data to third parties except for the purposes listed below does not take place.
- you have given express consent to this according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you, as for payments by credit card. The collected data are here processed and processed directly by our commissioned payment provider BS Payone GmbH.
We do not use a tracking tool.
Change of statement
If you have questions about data protection or would like to exercise your rights, you can reach us at the email address email@example.com.